Monday 20 January 2014

Our little BOY!!!

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart, I will glorify your name! Psalm 86:12



Little Bean,

You are infact our little boy! I am so excited that we can finally call you by your name. Malakai Daniel Greaves! We love our little boy so much! Your daddy's face was priceless when we found out, I so wish I had my camera at hand to capture it. He is so proud of his boy. 






             

                                                         
You didn't pose very well, so we didnt get a great picture, only a lil snap of your ickle nose! But we treasure it anyway :)

There was some good news, and some, not great news. But the biggest excitement for me is that your heart looks perfect so far! They also can't find any structural abnormalities. But they did say you have a small nasal bone, and a two vessel umbilical cord, which are both soft markers for downs syndrome. 

They are booking us in for another scan soon so that they can try see why your'e missing an artery in your cord, it could be nothing, but mainly they want to make sure your kidneys are ok. 

I am a little worried about these new findings, but mainly praising God for how well the scan went, and how well your strong little heart is doing! 

We are so proud of you little man, keep growing big and strong! 

Love, 
Mama



0 comments:

Post a Comment