Monday 13 January 2014

15 Weeks! I will be seeing you soon!

Trust in the Lord  with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Little bean - this is the last time I will write to you without knowing whether your'e a boy or a girl! That is of course, if you co-operate and show us your bits! I am getting anxious. Just under a week until we get to see you. We really want to see if your heart is ok, they worry about that in babies with chromosomal abnormalities. They will be measuring all your little bones and checking your kidneys and face. 

Deep Breaths. Trust in the Lord. 

I am beginning to feel snug in regular clothes - I may need to get maternity clothes in a few weeks! This may be you growing, but I know what's adding to it! All that extra food, my appetite is through the roof!
I am beginning to feel you. I sure its not my imagination... it amazes me that someone so little can make their presence known! I am so proud of your strength! I don't want people to think I am going crazy just yet, so I will keep news of your movement between us until you start to kick harder ;) 

Oscar loves using you as a pillow, I think you two will be inseperable when you finally get here! :) I will have to teach him that sleeping on your head is not acceptable when you are here!

I love you little bean, and can NOT wait to see you again soon...

Love, 
Mama


0 comments:

Post a Comment