Sunday 5 January 2014

Growing bump!

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Psalm 139:15

Little bean, just 2 weeks until we get to see you again. Seems like a long time to wait, but in the mean time, I have to make sure I take as many pictures of you stretching my belly, I don't want to take a single day for granted, I know that whatever time we have you for is a huge blessing. We will take each day and be thankful.

The Dr's keep talking to me about termination. This makes me sad. I can not, and will not give up on you little bean! So hang in there and don't give up on us! 

Your Daddy says I am starting to look pregnant now. This makes me so happy... I cant wait for people to be able to notice you. I want you to be acknowledged. I want to have an excuse to tell people all about how God worked a miracle and gave us you!

We love you little one, and are so grateful to God that we get to be your Mom and Dad!

Love, 
Mama


0 comments:

Post a Comment