Monday 3 February 2014

Moments of Weakness...

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26

My Little Malakai, 
Your'e not feeling so little anymore..you are growing so much and so fast! I love watching you get bigger. Its so exciting. I try so hard to keep focussed on these little joys. Feeling you move, hearing your heartbeat and seeing my bump grow... but its so so hard not to worry about you. You are our little miracle and we constantly worry about what might be wrong. 

I pray for you still, every night. That God would keep growing you BIG and strong. 


I have been busying myself getting your room ready for you (with your daddy's help)... now that we know your'e a boy it means that we can add a little boy touch to it :) Its been so fun getting ready for you, and I can't wait til your'e here and using your room, even if it means crying at 3am! :)


Just four days now until we get to see you again - we have another scan. I can barely wait, I bet you have grown heaps!

All my love, 
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment