Monday 10 February 2014

Over the moon...

Your love oh Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness reaches to the skies! Psalm 36:5





Little Malakai, 

Oh my! I am so proud of you! You are growing from strength to strength. I cant believe how big you have got! It amazes me! You are the cutest kid on the block - and we LOVE watching you wiggle about in there! You already have your mama's nose, and your daddy's tummy :) 



They couldn't tell us anything we didn't already know... which is great...nothing new to worry about! Your heart still seems great, and that makes me so very happy! God is so very good. I thank Him for every day that we have with you. 

Daddy and I left the scan today so elated :) seeing you always gives us such a buzz. We love you with our whole hearts little man. Although we only get to see you on scan once in a while, we are daily reminded of your presence because of how big and round my belly is getting! You keep making yourself known! 

Love, 
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment