Thursday 5 December 2013

Your Precious Heart...

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life! Proverbs 4:23

Little Bean,

This week I have been able to find your heartbeat at home on my doppler. Its my new favorite
sound! Although, I think it may just drive your daddy around the bend because I just cant get enough of hearing it! It makes me smile every time, and reassures me that your'e still growing strong. The proof is in my ever so slightly swelling belly!


I have been praying for your heart ever since I knew you existed. Praying that you would have a heart of compassion, a heart of joy. I pray every day that you will learn to love God with your whole heart. I pray often that daddy and I will be able to help you to guard your heart from all the ungodly things of this world, and help you to fill it with all the beautiful things instead. 

We know that God is already at work in your heart, and that He is already preparing you for the life you have ahead. He will be your strength and your comfort. I am trying to trust Him with your precious heart - because I know that I am not capable of doing anything good on my own, I need to let him lead and guide me in being your mama! 

Here is a video - taken the first ever time that I heard your precious heartbeat - I hope I never forget how good it was to hear it for the first time!


Taking care of your heart after you arrive is going to be a big responsibility...so for now, I am just going to relish this time, where your heart is beating right next to mine! 
I love you! 
Love, Mama



0 comments:

Post a Comment