Sunday 8 June 2014

Celebrating You!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from our Father in heaven, who does not change like the shifting shadows... James 1:17

Malakai, 

36 Weeks along today - and the beginning of my maternity leave...its all getting very real! I am ever expanding.... I love seeing the constant growing - means you're doing great even if it does make me look like a hippo! 


Today we celebrated YOU! A little baby shower with close friends was thrown (By your wonderful aunt Becca!) I was very overwhelmed by how many people already love you and cant wait to meet you. It was wonderful to be surrounded by the lovely people that I know you will grow up knowing and loving. We feel so blessed to know that you have so many people looking out for you! God is incredibly good!

You were spoiled and you are not even earthside yet! We cant wait until you are actually here to make use of all these gifts :) 


You are our good and perfect gift from God - we cannot wait to have you in our arms!
Keep growing strong little man, there is lots of love and fun waiting for you here!!

Mamma xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment